A well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for HR Process Analyst!
Responsibilities for this role consists of:
– Assist our business process and program management in analyzing, designing, and maintaining all HR processes, with an emphasis on Process Documentation.
– Attend the weekly sessions and participate fully in the discussions.
– Assist in the planning and scheduling of new development change and user acceptability testing activities, including the execution of global user acceptance tests.
– Assist with other HR-related tasks.
– Coordinate and serve as the primary point of contact for all operational issues.
– Provide regional teams with training and guidance on HR functions and business processes.
– Maintain a positive connection with Process Owners when it comes to global adjustments.
– Keep all global training materials up to date and in sync with the Process Lead.
– Relevant experience with HR field in: design – delivery
– Strong command of English: both written and spoken
– Experience in working on challenging projects
– Experience designing scalable and flexible solutions to meet changing business needs
– Ability to solve ad-hoc tasks, problem-solving mindset
– Advanced MS Office skills
– Interest in IT
– Organizational skills, planning skills, communicative skills are a must
– Meal vouchers
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
– Active use of foreign languages
– Competitive salary and many other interesting benefits
– Sick days
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.