For an international manufacturing company, we are looking for new enthusiast in numbers and processes who excels in planning and working with data.
- Development of new global processes
- Design of the new reports
- Consistency check of global HR Master Data
- Support of locations worldwide with organizational structure changes and process related topics
- Standard reporting for HR KPIs by Division, Region, Location and Departments
- Responsible for FTE personnel planning and reporting (Budget, Forecasts, Plans)
- Ad-hoc reporting on HR related KPIs
- Project Controlling
- University degree (economy is preferred) or related working experience in controlling (3-4 years)
- Active English – min. B2
- Strong skills in MS Excel
- Analytical thinking
- Experience with SAP BI/HRP; Success Factor is a plus
- Willingness to occasional travelling (mostly Germany)
- Up to 100% work from home
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Notebook and mobile phone
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Contribution for pension ensurance
- Meal vouchers
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.