Do you want to be part of a young international team developing a native application for Android TV for companies such as SONY? This is the development of a specific application that is used to display advertisements or arrivals and departures at airports. We are looking for a Core Android Developer for hundreds of thousands of screens.
- The biggest part of the work is the development and maintenance of a native application for TV producers. You will work directly with Japanese manufacturers.
- This is pure backend development in close cooperation with HW development. That means no UI or Play Store.
- Are you tired of changing the project every few months and want to participate in the long-term development and improvement of one product? Then you are right here.
- Due to the great freedom we want to give you, at least 2 years of experience with Android Development is important to us.
- Practical experience with the Kotlin programming language is also important for us.
- You will work in an international dynamic team. English at a communicative level is one of the key abilities for us.
- Experience with Git and active membership in the android community is a big advantage.
- The possibility to participate in the development of a native application for thousands of users. Moreover, this is a long-term and perspective project.
- Background in a pleasant environment in Prague and the possibility of full-remote cooperation.
- Informal atmosphere and work in a very young and multinational team. We don’t need Czech.
- A package of benefits such as flexible working hours, a great atmosphere based on “knowledge sharing”, regular Friday pizza, and fun even outside the office, or
the opportunity to participate in international events and conferences abroad.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.