Work in an office with 5 mid-senior colleagues (start-up atmosphere) near the city center of a beautiful historical city – Brno.
In this mid-senior position, you will develop a single-page application – a multi-screen portal where various statistics about mobile networks are shown.
The product is used to monitor and prevent mobile network threats.
- You will participate in all stages of the development process, from architecture design, testing to implementation
- solve browser compatibility issues
You can find out more about the products on the website: https://www.ptsecurity.com/ww-en/products/
In Brno, you would work on: PT MultiScanner and PT Telecom Attack Discovery
- 2+ years of experience in front-end development
- General knowledge of browser compatibility issues and solutions
- Familiarity with web best practices and standards (code reviews, unit testing, cross-browser & integration testing, etc.) is an advance
- Homeoffice – 3 days at home, 2 in the office
- 25 days holidays, 5 sick days
- Internal and external training of your choice
- Contract indefinitely
- Meal vouchers/pension insurance
- Effective processes, minimum of bureaucracy, very fast selection process, interesting products, great salary, great team,…
Chance to work with technologies like: SASS, Less preprocessors, integration tests
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.