For our client, an international American corporation that is the largest player in Europe market in the field of IT data and analysis, we are looking for a talented Angular Frontend Developer.
TEAM: Your future team consists of two developers, one QA person, and a Product Owner. All are focused on delivering what is the best for the company’s clients.
PROJECT: The project is a client profile management tool.
- Its helps to keep track of who should get what data and stay on top of ever-changing client requests.
- It’s internal and important part of delivering our data to our clients in timely fashion
- Desktop only web-application, single-browser support
- It is necessary to come to the office once per week, the rest of the week you can stay on Home Office.
- Designing and developing new features for the company’s users
- Streamlining & optimizing current pages
- Working on integrations to other internal systems via APIs
- Cooperating with the backend team and preparing API for new features
- 1-2 years of experience with JS/TS Development in Angular
- Communicative English level (team and users are international)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with GIT and versioning
- Basic SQL (querying and filtering data)
- HTML/CSS experience
- UI testing experience
- Flexible working hours
- HO option
- Annual bonus
- Meal tickets, Cafeteria
- 3 sick days per year
- Regular internal and external training
- Friendly international team and daily use of English languages
- You will be in close contact with end-users, able to see their satisfaction and feedback first hand
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.