For the small company that is a provider of software services to customers in German-speaking countries, we are looking Mid/Senior Angular Developer.
The company operates in three areas:
- Finance & Energy (development for the leading European financial exchanges)
- Health (working with leading German health insurance companies)
- Digital Business (development of cloud-based solutions)
Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Git, SonarQube, Jenkins/Bamboo
Methodologies: Kanban, Scrum
- You will be involved in software development in three areas: Finance & Energy, Health, Digital Business
- 2+ years experience with Angular
- Experience with Sass and/or CSS Modules
- Strong awareness of code quality and clean reusable code
- Flexible working hours and unlimited Home Office
- Modern offices in the center of Prague (Nám. Republiky)
- No corporate environment
- Varied work and international projects
- Career growth opportunities
- Cool and friendly team
- Other benefits ( languages courses, access to Pluralsight, Sickdays)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.