Are you about to shift your career to another level in a multinational company?
Would you like to join a brand new Shared Service Center in Prague?
Should you see yourself in finance and accounting, enjoy working with numbers, and can speak English fluently, you should give it a shot!
This role is advisable for fresh graduates as well as for experienced candidates.
Our client – the Swiss-based family-owned company is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency – is looking for new team members to their AP team.
In this role, you will be in charge of accounts payable-related operational activities.
More specifically you will be:
– Handling incoming invoices, credit, and debit notes processing
– Conducing payment run
– Partaking in the transfer of activities from legal entities into the Global Business Center
– AP closing activities
– Conducting vendor master data
– Operating all VAT aspects regarding AP
– Conducting intercompany reconciliation
– Cooperating with colleagues on process improvement
– Communicating with vendors
– Making up and implementing new solutions
– Supporting onboarding of new team members
– Experience in accounting, explicitly in accounts payable
– University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or something related
– Fluency in English
– Knowledge of accounts payable process
– Language skills in German, French, Italian, or Spanish is a great advantage
– Advanced knowledge of MS Office (mainly MS Outlook and Excel)
– Working experience with SAP FI is an advantage
– Both analytical mind and communication skills
– Detail-oriented and precise person
– Ability to work in a team
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Home office – two days a week
– Cafeteria – CZK 14 400/year
– Multisport card
– Meal vouchers
– Paid travel insurance also for private purposes
– Mobile tariff (voucher to buy anything from O2)
– Refreshments at work
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.