Join a leading top financial company right in the heart of Prague in the Czech Republic. Boost your accounting career in a booming economy with one of the lowest unemployment rates in the EU!
This is a great opportunity to start your career in well-established international company.
- Post Total Expense Ratios and incoming invoices to ensure accuracy
- Contact clients regarding invoice postings, corrections, and cancellations
- Conduct open item clearing
- Prepare reports for both clients and the General Ledger department
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing activities (revaluation of accounts, reconciliations, and local statistical reports)
- Compile local statistical reports for the National Statistical Institute
- Assemble reporting packages for Headquarters located in Moscow
- Collaborate with other accounting professionals in a team
- Reconcile with affiliate companies
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, emphasis in Excel
- Comprehension of Accounting principles such as IFRS is an advantage
- Detail oriented and organization skills
- Background with Bulgarian Tax legislation is an advantage
- Experience with SAP or other accounting systems is an advantage
- Understanding of Bulgarian and English languages
- Quantitative skills with accuracy, reliability, and patience
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.
Starting date: ASAPBenefits:
- Yearly bonus
- Relocation package
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- 4 sick days
- Multisport card
- Flexi passes
- Contribution for birthday present
- English speaking healthcare
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition