Parlez-vous Français et Anglais?
Do you have experience in accounting?
We are looking for both juniors who are hungry for experience and senior accountants who can help us improve our processes and train new team members.
Put yourself out there and seize the opportunity to learn and soak in the know-how and skills from professionals in this field and at the same time use your language skills and enjoy great benefits. You can bet on stability and plenty of opportunities for development, both professional and personal.
Your key responsibilities will be:
– Posting invoices in SAP
– Managing master vendor data
– Root cause analysis of errors
– Check outgoing payments worldwide
– Vendor statement reconciliation
– Process monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings
– Communicate on daily basis with suppliers (mostly through emails)
– Process data in accordance with internal procedures
What you already have:
– University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or similar
– At least 1 year of Accounts Payable experience
– Fluent level of English (B2+) and intermediate level of French (B1+)
– Knowledge of IFRS and European GAAP is a plus
– Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems is a great advantage
– Analytical thinking and attention to detail
– Non-EU citizens must have a valid work permit with free access to the Czech Labour Market (Permanent Residency, EU family member, other…)
What we can offer:
– Performance bonus
– 5-week vacation
– Additional sick days
– Flexible working hours
– Home office possibilities
– Meal vouchers
– Flexi pass
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.