Are you an experienced AP Specialist? Would you like to become a part of an international company? Do you speak English? Then send us your CV!
Your responsibilities will be:
– Code and process invoices and match invoices to purchase orders
– Ensure all AP records follow applicable company and accounting policies
– Resolve all invoice / purchase order discrepancies
– Prepare payments to suppliers according to agreed schedule
– Maintain correspondence with vendors and respond to inquiries
– Review and approve travel expenses in accordance with legislation and internal policies
– Create/Maintain Vendor Master Data requests as per agreed process.
Salary: up to 50 000 CZK/month
– Proven experience in finance and/or AP accounting department.
– Applicable knowledge and understanding of general accounting principles.
– Strong technology skills, knowledge/understanding of business finance system platforms (e.g., Excel, SAP, Concur as advantage etc.)
– Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required
– Spanish language is a big advantage.
– Able to work under pressure during peak periods.
– Ability to work independently, identify problems, and propose solutions.
– Ability to communicate well with internal and external parties.
– Flexible working hours
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Meal vouchers
– Home office
– Referral bonus
– Pension Fund Contribution
– Language courses
– Company product discounts
– Charity events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search