Do you have experience in Accounting?
Do you speak Italian?
Then this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
Join our client’s international tech company and become a member of a diverse team of accounting professionals.
As an Accounts Payable Accountant, your responsibilities will be:
– Perform accounts payable activities
– Processing invoices
– Investigating and resolving issues regarding invoices
– Managing invoice and supplier data in SAP
– Monthly/ yearly closing activities + periodic dashboard reporting
– Root cause analysis of errors and discrepancies
– Resolving supplier’s queries regarding payments
– Improving accounting processes within the department
– University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or similar
– At least 1 year of Accounts Payable experience is preferred
– Fluent level of English and Italian
– Knowledge of IFRS and European GAAP is a plus
– Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP systems is a great advantage
– Analytical thinking and attention to detail
– Non-EU citizens must have a valid work permit with free access to the Czech Labour Market (Permanent Residency, EU family member, other…)
– performance bonus
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– meal vouchers
– Flexi pass
– pension/insurance support
– language courses, professional training, personal development
– great career development opportunities
– employee discounts
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.