Are you a fresh graduate in Finance/Business or other related field or do you already have 1-year experience in Accounting or Finances?
Do you want to work in a large stable company, communicating with colleagues from all over the world while gaining knowledge and new skills in the global environment?
Do you speak English and one or more of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Portuguese on at least B2 level?
Then read further and do not be afraid of applying!
This role is suitable for juniors who want to get their foot into Accounting and Finance and thorough training will be provided.
Among other tasks, you will be doing:
– Processing invoices in a timely, accurate, and cost efficient manner
– Looking for solutions pertaining to complex invoices
– Working with various systems and tools (approving invoices, reconciliation of unapplied payments, etc.)
– Daily communicating with internal clients and Payables department (phone, e-mail)
– Improving various tasks and processes in order to maximize efficiencies and productivity
– Eligible to work in the Czech Republic (we are not able to offer visa sponsorship)
– Fluency in English (B2) and one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Portuguese (B2)
– Background or degree in Finances/Business/Economics
– Interest and motivation to work in the Finance field
– Customer-service oriented-person
– Ability to prioritize and work independently
– Knowledge of SAP and P2P process is an advantage
– 25 days of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual bonus
– Pension and Life Insurance contribution
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Trainings and courses
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.