Do you speak Turkish and English fluently and have a strong interest in working in the finance field?
Would you like to gain experience in a friendly team full of experts, use your language skills daily, and extend your knowledge in finance?
Then look no further and apply to email@example.com.
Working for a stable company providing energy supplies, you will make a fresh start in the Accounts Payable department.
Your responsibilities would include:
– Monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing operations,
– Processing of payment documents,
– Reconciling unapplied payments,
– Checking outgoing payments worldwide,
– Maintaining and ensuring data accuracy according to internal procedures,
– Communicating with customers and suppliers,
– Administrative tasks,
– Handling clients´ queries via phone or email.
– Advanced command of Turkish (C1),
– Advanced command of English (C1),
– Previous relevant experience is not a must,
– Educational background in finance, accounting, or similar field,
– Analytical skills,
– Motivation and enthusiasm to work in finance,
– Pro-customer and pro-detail orientation
– Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
– MS Office skills
– Flexible working hours
– Home office possibilities
– Annual bonus
– Meal vouchers
– Training and language courses
– Possibility for career growth and development
– Life insurance and pension savings plan
– Multisport card
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.