• Work actively on transition of activities/responsibilities from German entities to the Shared Service in Prague
• Document processes and update documentation
• Process daily incoming invoices, credit notes and reminders
• Resolute suppliers and internal customers queries
• Reconcile vendor statements and accounts
• Initiate vendor master data updates/new vendors
• Perform regular payments
• Daily processing of customer incoming payments
• Reconcile AR related accounts
• Communicate with the Credit Department / solving discrepancies
• Follow up on issues related to cash application
• Process experience in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable at least 2 years
• Good knowledge of German (daily use of written and spoken form) and English (company language)
• IT requirements: SAP FI/CO Modules and Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel)
– We support talented, energetic and motivated individuals in their professional growth
– High standards of work
– Stable international company
– The sophisticated system of training and further development
– The real opportunity for career growth
– Daily use of languages
– Wide range of the company´s benefits
– Cafeteria program, flexible working hours, meal vouchers
– Free refreshments and much more..
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.