Do you have previous experience in ACCOUNTANCY? Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
We have a perfect career opportunity for you!
You would work for an international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
Don´t hesitate and send us your CV.
As an Intercompany Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Processing
- Preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries
- Daily invoices checking
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation
- Preparing settlement for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities
- Delivering the month-end financial information
- Carrying out the financial statements
- Taking care of accounting processes
- Solving any discrepancies
- Maintaining the database
You are perfect candidate for Intercompany accountant if you have:
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounting/Finance (preferably within an international environment – SSC)
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Proactive approach
- Analytical mind
- Ability to prioritize
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid days for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s discounts
- Refreshment including fresh fruit on workplace
- Teambuilding and events
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.