Do you have previous experience in ACCOUNTING? Would you like to work for one of the TOP international companies in Prague?
We have a perfect career opportunity for you!
Our client is an international IT services company which operates in 70 countries worldwide. This company provides a vast amount of IT services and consulting and focuses their attention on providing quality to their clients, partners, and shareholders.
Don´t hesitate and send us your CV.
As an Intercompany Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Processing
- Preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries
- Daily invoices checking
- Monthly intercompany reconciliation
- Preparing settlement for Treasury after confirmation within intercompany entities
- Delivering the month-end financial information
- Carrying out the financial statements
- Taking care of accounting processes
- Solve any discrepancies
- Maintaining the database
You are perfect candidate for Intercompany accountant if you have:
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounting/Finance (preferably within an international environment – SSC)
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Proactive approach
- Analytical mind
- Ability to prioritize
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid days for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s discounts
- Refreshment including fresh fruit on workplace
- Teambuilding and events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition