One of the largest oil producers in its industry, this company has been conducting business for 25 years. Each day, this company’s energy products are consumed worldwide to improve people’s and businesses’ quality of life. With a mission of serving the needs of people everywhere, this company has a goal of resourcing and producing quality energy solutions that will benefit the community at large.
If you have some background in ACCOUNTING then we are looking for you!
This is a great opportunity to start your career in a well-established international company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing data in accordance with internal procedures
- Processing of invoices
- Answering supplier calls and queries
- Raising purchase orders
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Support other teams
- Processing internal accounting documents
What do we expect from you?
- High school/University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar
- Fluent English and Russian
- Previous work experience in accounting/finance is a big advantage (we also consider a short experience or internship in accounting)
- Analytical and numerical thinking
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.
Starting date: ASAPBenefits:
- Yearly bonus
- Relocation package
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- 4 sick days
- Multisport card
- Flexi passes
- Contribution for birthday present
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition