One of the largest oil producers in its industry, this company has been conducting business for 25 years. Each day, this company’s energy products are consumed worldwide to improve people’s and businesses’ quality of life. With a mission of serving the needs of people everywhere, this company has a goal of resourcing and producing quality energy solutions that will benefit the community at large.
If you are fluent in English and Hungarian and have background in ACCOUNTING then we are looking for you!
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Processing data in accordance with internal procedures
- Processing of invoices
- Raising purchase orders
- Maintain timely and accurate General Ledger records
- Book/post all journal entries, both country- and SSC-driven, ensuring relevant back-up is included
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, closures, and related reports (US GAAP and statutory)
What do we expect from you?
- High school/University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Previous work experience in accounting/finance AP and GL processes
- Analytical and numerical thinking
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience.
Starting date: ASAPBenefits:
- Yearly bonus
- Relocation package
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- 4 sick days
- Multisport card
- Flexi passes
- Contribution for birthday present
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.