• Responsible for all activities in the Accounts Payable, expense reporting and cash disbursement functions
• Lead and develop AP staff/team members to enhance their performance and development
• Keep the team motivated
• Drive the process capture, documentation, evtl. knowledge transfer
• Close cooperation with the Head of SSC to achieve successful transition and stabilization of AP processes in the SSC
• Work actively on optimizing the efficiency and ensure quality of the AP team´s operational work
• Develop a set of KPI’s to manage AP service delivery (with the Head of SSC)
• Track team results
• Drive process control
• Arrange trainings for new comers/additional trainings for team members
• Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
• Participate in SAP system implementations
• Make sure process documentation is documented and updated on regular basis
• Support OCR implementation
• Provide service to both internal customers (service recipients) and external vendors to resolve issues in a timely manner and maintain relationships
• Identify and suggest areas for improvement in AP process
• Work closely with the Head of SSC/Line Manager on the process improvement and global process standardization
• Proven experience in AP agenda
• Experience with leading a team
• Advanced knowledge of German and English language
• Familiar with SAP
• Career development
• Unlimited contract
• Cafeteria, company´s bonus system
• Home office, 5 weeks of holiday, sick days, notebook, mobile phone, meal vouchers etc.
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.