Are you looking to start your career in finance?
An international company is currently looking for Accounts Payable specialists for their Brno office.
As part of the team, you will:
– perform AP operations
– Maintain vendor master days on the Oracle ledger and SAP systems
– Coordinate internal and external audits
– Communicate with internal customers and suppliers to ensure a smooth & effective operation, ensuring all issues are escalated and resolved within set timescales
– Help to resolve queries
– Help with the set-up and development of Oracle 11i/SAP
Both experienced candidates and graduates are encouraged to apply for this role. If you are a great communicator, with great customer service skills, then this could be the opportunity for you.
– Good English
– Fluent Czech
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Excellent customer service skills
– University education, with preference given to finance and accountancy degrees
– Previous experience is desirable but not essential
– Knowledge of Oracle and SAP would be an advantage
5 weeks holiday
Meal tickets / catering allowance (up to 22 600 CZK/year)
Cafeteria bonuses (up to 12 000 CZK/year)
Contributions to pension / life insurance (up to 8 400 CZK/year)
Contribution to holidays
Flexible working hours
Educational courses and training
Contributions to sport/culture/leisure activities
Discount on company products and services
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.