Opportunity to work in a smaller multicultural office, with a stable headcount, commitment to work-life balance and with support for further professional education.
Apply for a position of an AP Team Leader if zou have preivous specialist expeirence in the AP area and would like to progress to a superviosory role. If you speak English and intermediate German you can become involved with the following activities:
- Take responsibility for maintaining the AP sub-ledger
- Ensure that valid invoices and T&E expenses are accurately processed
- Prepare month end Cut-Off for PO invoices
- Prepare documentation to support month end accruals
- Analyze aged payable items to ensure timely payments to vendors
- Address payment failure issues
- Support internal and external audits
- Act as a point of escalation for local finance teams and deal with any issue/query escalations
- Participate in recruitment and onboarding
- Set goals, monitor progress thereof and complete the annual appraisals for staff in the German AP Team (currently 3 specialists)
- 3 year experience in Accounts Payable
- Advanced English
- Intermediate German
- Comfortable with using Excel (pivot tables, if, sum if)
- Previous supervisory experience welcomed
- Experience working with SAP welcomed
Company offers a lucrative benefits package on top of your salary:
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 3 sick days
- Meal Vouchers
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria 1 000CZK/m
- Supporting further professional education – ACCA
- Language courses
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Referral bonus
- Pension Fund Contribution
- Discount on company’s goods and products
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.