Take pride in your work and master the following:
▪ Measurements of phase-curves on bumpers and vehicles with arc-tester.
▪ Evaluation and control of sensor integration and application parameters.
▪ Measurement and evaluation of system performance.
▪ Documentation of vehicle data and application parameters.
▪ Control of system configuration files.
▪ Link and compile system configuration files with functional SW.
Flashing of SW onto ECUs.
▪ Install system into vehicles and execution of integration tests.
▪ Responsibility for test and measurement equipment.
▪ Presentation of system performance at customer.
▪ Problem analysis internally or at customer sites.
Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
▪ Good comprehension of sensor system: integration into vehicles and related environments
▪ Experience with Automotive bus systems (CAN, Flexray)
▪ Experience with requirements engineering and design tools
▪ Good communication and writing skills in both English and German are essential
▪ Willingness to travel and driving licence for passenger cars (3 years active driving)
Highly beneficial would be if you have a knowledge or previous experience with:
▪ CANOE, Canalyzer, Labview
▪ Automotive experience would be an advantage
Fresh-graduates, feel free to apply if you have hands-on experience with the duties listed above (school or private project) and above-average results.
Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
▪ Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
▪ Cooperation with other development sites
▪ Possibility to see your work product in serially produced cars
▪ Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
▪ Developed algorithm validation on a company test track near Prague
▪ Personal and professional development (Training Plan)
▪ Location in Prague
▪ Local Employment Contract – a very competitive remuneration package
Our client is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world’s automakers and has a technology and development R&D center located in Prague where they develop systems for intelligent cars.