Take pride in your work and master the following:
▪ Measurements of phase-curves on bumpers and vehicles with arc-tester.
▪ Evaluation and control of sensor integration and application parameters.
▪ Measurement and evaluation of system performance.
▪ Documentation of vehicle data and application parameters.
▪ Control of system configuration files.
▪ Link and compile system configuration files with functional SW.
Flashing of SW onto ECUs.
▪ Install system into vehicles and execution of integration tests.
▪ Responsibility for test and measurement equipment.
▪ Presentation of system performance at customer.
▪ Problem analysis internally or at customer sites.
▪ Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
▪ Good comprehension of sensor system: integration into vehicles and related environments
▪ Experience with Automotive bus systems (CAN, Flexray)
▪ Experience with requirements engineering and design tools
▪ Good communication and writing skills in both English and German are essential
▪ Willingness to travel and driving licence for passenger cars (3 years active driving)
Highly beneficial would be if you have some knowledge or previous experience with:
▪ CANOE, Canalyzer, Labview
▪ Automotive experience would be an advantage
Fresh-graduates, feel free to apply if you have hands-on experience with the duties listed above (school or private project) and above-average results.
▪ Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
▪ Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
▪ Cooperation with other development sites
▪ Possibility to see your work product in serially produced cars
▪ Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
▪ Developed algorithm validation on a company test track near Prague
▪ Personal and professional development (Training Plan)
▪ Location in Prague
▪ Local Employment Contract – a very competitive remuneration package
My client is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world’s automakers and has a technology and development R&D center located in Prague where they develop systems for intelligent cars.
Does what you read above fire you up?
If so, submit your application before December 15 by sending your CV and a short Cover letter.
Do not delay, I am hiring now and want to hear from you. Feel free to email me for more details!