Do you want to be a part of a skilled team of Application Consultants who maintain, advise and develop application server solutions for some of the largest companies in Denmark? Now you have your chance to seek the challenging role as Application Server Consultant.
We are looking for skills within various application server platforms like Oracle WebLogic including SOA/OSB, IBM WebSphere MQ and Apache Tomcat running mostly on Solaris, RHEL and Windows OS. Any other technologies like Red Hat JBoss, OpenShift, Docker, Cloud solutions is plus for you.
- Daily operations with handling of incidents and change requests
- Writing continuous system documentation
- Optimizing, consolidating and automating systems
- Participating in projects such as transitions, migrations and upgrades
- Experience working with operations of application server products, preferably Oracle WebLogic and/or Apache Tomcat solutions
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Good business mindset – you are used to working with customers, using your strong analytic skills and structured approach
- Understanding of the requirements for documentation and test, which is a vital part of the delivery
- Able to communicate clearly in English, both written and spoken
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per work day
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
• Height adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.