You may have heard that working in a bank is quite boring. We are doing our best to make you enjoy every day here – not only because of the variety of company benefits and further career development opportunities but also due to smiling colleagues and bosses. And of course, because of an interesting job – we will fully count on you in the management of cards functional and technical architecture. You will be the domain expert for Debit and Credit card IT solution in the IT team. And as the key contact person for cards solutions, you will also communicate on daily basis with business teams and IT providers.
- Management of cards functional and technical architecture and documentation, such as responsibility for translation into their respective systems and management of respective functionalities
- Communication with Debit & Credit Card suppliers and providers
- Integration of local regulations with an impact on card
- Understanding and documentation the needs of involved Card business teams
- Supporting the card related IT systems – primary systems for card issuing, card authentication & authorisation systems, monitoring systems and other supporting systems
- Responsibility for Application & Vendor management; Incident & Problem management
- Monitoring and performance optimization of systems across the whole IT solution
- Change and Release management process support in all stages
- Being in charge of regular update and documentation of IT solution and their “health” (certificates, infrastructure, upgrades….) Providing technical support for production and testing environments
- English – at least B2 level, Czech – at least C1 level.
- Knowledge of Debit Cards functional and technical architecture.
- Good knowledge of Debit Card providers functionalities.
- Ability to discuss with Debit Cards providers specialists and capability to coordinate solutions with Business and IT teams.
- Knowledge of local cards regulations.
- Experience with ticketing tools (JIRA, Octane, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Ability to cooperate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to travel between countries if requested.
- Open personality, ability to listen, stress resistance.
- An interesting perspective job with future career development.
- Support for your education and personal self-fulfilment.
- Relaxed team spirit and many common company events.
- Cosy working environment to make you feel good.
- Background of the international group.
- 30 days of vacation for your proper relaxation.
- 100 CZK meal vouchers (the company pays 74 CZK).
- Contribution to the pension scheme and life insurance.
- Contribution to leisure time activities – not only job is important in our lives.
- And other company benefits that you will enjoy.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.