You may have heard that working in a bank is quite boring. We are doing our best to make you enjoy every day in here – not only because of the variety of company benefits and further career development opportunities, but also due to smiling colleagues and bosses. And of course, because of an interesting job – we will fully count on you in the management of Front End & Integration systems, functional and technical architecture. You will be the domain expert for Front End (FE) and Integration systems IT solution in the IT team of our ban. And as the key contact person for these solutions, you will also communicate on daily basis with business teams and IT providers.
Are you going to join us as an Application specialist for Frontend & Integration systems?
- Management of FE & Integration functional and technical architecture and documentation, such as responsibility for translation into their respective systems and management of respective functionalities
- Communication with FE & Integration solution suppliers, providers and business teams
- Understanding and documentation the needs of involved business teams
- Integration of local regulations with impacts on FE and Integration systems
- Being fully in charge of Sales Channels/Front End systems that supporting deposits and retails products sales and client onboarding processes, Systems for integration between Front End and Back End systems; and also connected & supporting systems
- Responsibility for Application & Vendor management; Incident & Problem management
- Monitoring and performance optimization of systems across the whole IT solution
- Change and Release management process support in all stages
- Focus also on regular update and documentation of IT solution and their “health” (certificates, infrastructure, upgrades…)
- Providing technical support for production and testing environments
- Fluent English – at least B2 level, Czech language – at least C1 level.
- Knowledge of functional and technical architecture in multichannel domain SEPA/Domestic payments, data security (PSD2, GDPR, SWIFT/SEPA…).
- Knowledge of processes and technological standards in the domain of online batch integration, integration and orchestration between Front End & Back End systems.
- Good knowledge of FE & Integration solution functional and technological aspects.
- Coordination of internal and external providers to reach requested functionality.
- Ability to discuss functional and technical details with providers specialists and internal requests with business department representatives.
- Experience with ticketing tools (JIRA, Octane, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Ability to cooperate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to travel between countries if requested.
- Open personality, able to listen and act.
- Stress resistance.
- An interesting perspective job with future career development.
- Support for your education and personal self-fulfilment.
- Relaxed team spirit and many common company events.
- Cosy working environment to make you feel good.
- Background of the international group.
- 30 days of vacation for your proper relaxation.
- 100 CZK meal vouchers (the company pays 74 CZK).
- Contribution to the pension scheme and life insurance.
- Contribution to leisure time activities – not only job is important in our lives.
- And other company benefits that you will enjoy.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.