For our client, a French international banking group with a branch in the Czech market we are currently looking for Application Support Analyst.
You will be a part of the IT Shared Service Center (SSC), which oversees managing all mutualized IT activities (Business applications, production monitoring, and project management) of served countries and is growing rapidly in Prague (Czech Republic).
You will support the company’s local team providing the TSP services and help build the trust and application competence of the SSC team in the region.
✅ Your team: application support team with 2 colleagues and a team lead providing 24/5 support with 8-hour shifts Monday through Friday
✅ Start: ASAP
❗This job requires a valid work permit for the EU / Czech Republic (EU foreigners must hold a valid visa or equivalent).
As an application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for the:
- technical support and maintenance of COP and TSP applications in TEST – configuration, installation, and testing of the new versions
- Application L2 support of COP and TSP applications in PRE-PROD and PROD using service management tools (JIRA, ServiceNow)
- Gather the required information necessary in order to best handle customer software and technical inquiries
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues
- Previous experience in a position in application OR system support
- Knowledge of ITIL, and especially incident management and problem management
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Service Now (or other IT Service Management tool)
- Experience with Dynatrace, Witbee (or other analysis & monitoring tools)
- Experience with Tibco BusinessWorks, Apigee, Splunk, Dynatrace, and Witbee would be appreciated
- Fluent English – will be used with your foreign colleagues
- Czech would be appreciated
- Works in a stable and continuously growing company
- Friendly corporate atmosphere
- Work HW (cell phone and notebook)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- Home office 50%
- 14,000 points per year to the cafeteria for culture, sport, education, and other activities
- Meal vouchers (CZK 110 per day)
- Refreshments on workplace
- Training and development activities
- Generous pension contribution
- A day of leave for CSR activity
- Extra days off for dads (6 days
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.