- Installation, support of applications in the international environment:
- responsibility for task delivery – in time, in requested quality.
- bug-fixes and changes implementation.
- Take action to solve complex issues/requests for customers.
- Cooperation with testers, analysts and programmers, communication with customers.
- Around 2+ years of experience with application support or administration
- Hands-on experience with Linux queries and SQL.
- Solid English, analytical way of thinking, attention to focus on details and excellent communication skills;
- Having a flexible and stress-resistant approach is handy as well
- Willingness to have regular on-call duties, as they are rotating in most of our teams on a regular basis.
- Some general knowledge of Weblogic and Apache, experience with monitoring systems or experience with testing/basic programming, but that is not necessary.
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course, you will be part of an IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.