For our client, a French international banking group with a branch on the Czech market we are currently looking for Application Support Team Lead.
The main mission of the Application Support team is to secure the adequate functioning of the applications under its scope on production and preproduction for users coming from several countries of Europe. The applications include Digital platforms available 24/7, hosted and operated in a Regional Data Center.
The team is especially expected to provide resolution of incidents arising on production by means of investigation, action, communication, and coordination with the regional Data Center and other central teams.
A secondary mission is to support the maintenance of other environments of these applications.
- Lead the application support team members
- Organize shifts to secure 24/7 coverage
- Meet SLAs response and resolution times by partnering within L1 and L3 Support Teams
- Extensively research and document customer technical issues
- Liaise on daily basis with:
- Application Managers for the applications in scope
- Internal stakeholders and users in the countries
- Development Teams
- Experience in leading a team
- Fluent English spoken and written (min. level B2) – will be used with your foreign colleagues
- Knowledge of ITIL, and especially incident management and problem management
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Service Now (or other IT Service Management tools
- Experience with Dynatrace, Witbee (or other analysis & monitoring tools)
- Experience with Tibco BusinessWorks, Apigee, Splunk, Dynatrace, Witbee would be appreciated
- Works in a stable and continuously growing company
- Friendly corporate atmosphere
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- 14,000 points per year to the cafeteria for culture, sport, education, and other activities
- Meal vouchers (CZK 110 per day)
- Training and development activities
- Generous pension contribution
- A day of leave for CSR activity
- Extra days off for dads (6 days)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.