The company lays the foundation for next-generation acquiring by empowering merchant payment solution providers, such as acquirers, merchant banks, independent sales organizations, and value-added resellers, to move and manage their classic payments proposition into a new value-added world of apps, payments, and smart devices.
If you like Installation/Deployment/Configuration of Applications on Linux Servers, then we have the perfect role for you as an Application Administrator for an International company in Prague!
You will be reporting to Application Support/AWS Delivery and Operations and Developers.
• Troubleshooting, root cause analysis, financial analysis involving L3 and Business analytics
• Deployment/Installation/Configuration of Applications on Linux Servers, Evolution of automation infrastructure
• Communication to
– Partners (Telco providers, Acquirers, Banks)
– Customer’s L1
• Mentoring less experienced team members
• Proposal of shift mode/ 24×7 mode acceptance
• Basic Linux administration skills
• Basic TCP/IP Networks knowledge
• Basic SQL
• Experience with Java Application Servers (i.e. WildFly, Jboss, Tomcat…)
• Fluent in English
- Meal Vouchers / 100 CZK
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Contribution to Public Transportation (Lítačka)
- A smartphone
- Multisport card
- Initial training and support of your experienced colleagues
- Possibility for professional and personal development
- Work in the international team
- Daily use of foreign languages
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.