Cisco Voice Architect (Cisco Voice CUCM CCNO CCVO UC Engineer Jabber VOIP)
Type: Contract – 6 month rolling contract
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Remote – Work from home and / or office based with occasional international travel
CANDIDATES Must be physically located in the EUROPEAN UNION with the correct VISA’s.
We are recruiting for several positions ranging from L1 through to L3. Contract rate will be based on experience and certification levels. We are looking for well-rounded technologists with experience in Cisco Voice, CUCM, CCNO, CCVO, UC Engineer, Jabber, VOIP.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing organization to face off to our client(s) based in Switzerland.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of the clients Cisco Unified Platform – administrating the Call Manager, Jabber, WebEx and Cloud platforms.
The ideal candidate needs to be a self-starter and able to work from home or an office environment, with the acute discipline to be focused and available to support our clients during core business hours and where required, after hours. After hours’ support for Incident resolution and implementation of changes is also required.
To be considered for the role, you will need to demonstrate a good understanding of the following skills and / or attributes: (in short, be a well-rounded Technologist with Cisco Unified Platform Experience)
• Good English (spoken / written)
• French a plus (but not required)
• Good ability to work on your own or as a team
• L1 – 1 years’ experience with Cisco Unified Platform
• L2 – 3+ years’ experience with Cisco Unified Platform (and certification)
• L3 – 6+ year’s experience with Cisco Unified Platform (and certifications)
Depending on the role (L1, L2, L3) you should have the following:
• All – Current hands-on, technical Cisco Voice Architect experience
• L2 / L3 – UCCE or UCCX (Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise or Cisco Unified Contact Center Express) – depending on role you are applying and experience
• L2 / L3 – Jabber deployment experience
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager
The following would be DESIRABLE:
• L2 / L3 – CCVP or CCNP Voice or CCIE certified – (Cisco Certified Voice Professional/Cisco Certified Network Professional – Voice/Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert)
• All – An understanding of video and wireless technologies
• L2 / L3 – NICE voice recording