Each day, this company’s energy products are consumed worldwide to improve people’s and businesses’ quality of life. With a mission of serving the needs of people everywhere, this company has a goal of resourcing and producing quality energy solutions that will benefit the community at large.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in a well-established international company.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating and posting of outgoing invoices, their cancelation or corrections
- Controlling the invoice flow
- Performing reconciliation of customer accounts and credit card customer accounts
- Ensuring the correct account coding and VAT treatment
- Correcting and accuracy of records for tax purposes
- Working with SAP
- Completing e-mail/phone requests
- Ad hoc reporting
What do we expect from you?
- High school/University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar
- Fluent English and Bulgarian
- Previous work experience in accounting/finance is a big advantage
- Analytical and numerical thinking
- Team player
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience.
Starting date: ASAPBenefits:
- Yearly bonus
- Relocation package
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- 4 sick days
- Multisport card
- Flexi passes
- Contribution for birthday present
- English speaking healthcare
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition