Are you about to shift your career to another level in a multinational company?
Would you like to join a brand new Shared Service Center in Prague?
Should you see yourself in finance and accounting, enjoy working with numbers, and can speak English and German fluently, you should give it a shot!
This role is advisable for fresh graduates as well as for experienced candidates.
Our client – the Swiss-based family-owned company is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency – is looking for new team members to their AR team.
Your tasks as the Accounts Receivables Accountant will be:
– Operating delivery of operational accounts receivable services
– Managing cash collection and credit notes
– Conducting invoicing
– Partaking in the transfer of activities from legal entities into the Global Business Center
– Updating and managing customer master data and accounts
– Reporting operation process issues
– Closing activities for AR
– Supporting onboarding of new team members
– Experience in accounting is a great advantage
– University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or something related
– Fluency in English and German
– Knowledge of the accounts receivable process is a plus
– Advanced knowledge of MS Office (mainly MS Outlook and Excel)
– Working experience with SAP FI is an advantage
– Both analytical mind and communication skills
– Detail-oriented and precise person
– Ability to work in a team
– Annual bonus
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Home office – two days a week
– Cafeteria – CZK 14 400/year
– Multisport card
– Meal vouchers
– Paid travel insurance also for private purposes
– Mobile tariff (voucher to buy anything from O2)
– Refreshments at work
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.