A multinational, billion dollar company is in need of a SPANISH speaking, organized, financially responsible candidate to fill their Accounts Receivable Accountant position! Want to make a difference in your life and in your company?
Here is an opportunity to do so. Join a diverse group in one of the most attractive markets – the Czech Republic – with the lowest unemployment rate in the European Union! Start making your impact through your work in the Prague offices by applying today!
- Build and oversee aging reports
- Coordinate cash acquiring activities to boost cash receipts and reduce discrepancies
- Oversee and manage unresolved high value disputed invoices
- Issue statements and communication with customers regarding business accounts
- Engage in order management processes such as blocking and releasing
- Reconcile customer accounts and suggest items for clearing
- At least 1 year of cash collection experience
- Language: Fluent Spanish (C1 Level), English (min. B2 level)
- Degree or diploma in finance/accounting
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Home office
- ACCA studies contribution
- Referral bonus
- Pension Fund Contribution
- Language courses
- Company product discounts
- Charity events
Send us your CV in both Czech and English language.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition