An international customer service operation in Greece is looking for talented German speakers to work on behalf of well-known technology companies.
As a member of the technical support team, you will assist in troubleshooting various customer issues, ensuring that complex issues are escalated and offering a high level of customer support. You’ll also help users to utilise their products to their full potential!
This position is an excellent opportunity to work and explore on of Europe’s most popular destinations, and offers fantastic potential for experience and growth.
– Native or advanced German (C1+)
– Good knowledge of English (B2+)
– Great communication skills
– Enjoy working as part of a team
– Previous experience is welcome but not essential
– 13th and 14th salary
– relocation package (accommodation for first two weeks + flight tickets)
– assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
– free Greek lessons
– local discounts in shops, restaurants, sport clubs
– full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
– In house doctor & nurse
– corporate Social Responsibility events
– work in modern and fresh offices
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.