What is the job about?
· Development of SW tools and utilities for development and validation of advanced driver assistance systems
· Automation of SW validation tasks, automation of software performance indicators extraction
· Development of simulation tools, utilization of reference system ground-truth data
· Software-In-Loop and Hardware-In-Loop test environments development
· Develop SW based on innovative frameworks such as ADTF and NVIDIA CUDA
· Collaboration with teams on other sites
Do you have Master degree in the field of Software Engineering or Cybernetics or Robotics or similar disciplines?
Are you an experienced user of OOP in C++ or C#?
Is your (technical) English fluent?
Do you like solving any kind of problems?
Are you really motivated to live and work in Prague?
Which experience is a plus to have?
· Python or other scripting language
· Automotive development
If your answer on all the above mentioned questions is YES and you have EU work permit, don´t hesitate and send your CV in ENGLISH on my email email@example.com. And I will be glad to provide you with further information about the position and the company.
I am looking forward to your application!
What does our client offer to the employees?
• Cooperation with other development sites
• Possibility to see your work product in serially produced cars
• Possibility to see the whole development process in one place
• Developed algorithm validation on a company test track near Prague
• Personal development
• Package of company benefits etc.