What is the job about?
· Specification, planning, execution and analysis of system tests
· Creation of test strategy
· Do the link between system specification and system test specification
· Initial system start up including integration tests
· Development of system analysis and system testing tools
· Problem analyses, internally and externally
· Presentation of the system tests for internal and external customers
· Assisting the development of test systems for vehicle testing
· Creation of application instructions
· Performing the system tests
· Organizing of the system tests
· Collaboration on the specification of system requirements, requirements analysis (marketing, customer, internal and customer projects)
· Collaboration on derivation of requirements for mechanics, hardware and software in close cooperation with the departments
Do you have a degree in SW Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or similar field?
Do you understand SW development proces?
Is your English excellent and do you have driving licence B?
Are you really motivated to live and work in Prague?
Which experience is a plus to have?
· CANOE, Canalyzer, Labview
· System testing
· C, C++
If your answer on all the above mentioned questions is YES and you have EU work permit, don´t hesitate and send your CV in ENGLISH on my email firstname.lastname@example.org. And I will be glad to provide you with further information about the position and the company.
I am looking forward to your application!
What does our client offer to the employees?
• Cooperation with other development sites
• Possibility to see your work product in serially produced cars
• Possibility to see the whole development process in one place
• Developed algorithm validation on a company test track near Prague
• Personal development
• Package of company benefits etc.