Junior or experienced fan of IT? Doesn´t matter – WE NEED ALL OF YOU!!! Give the business a competitive advantage!
1) have passion for IT,
2) speak fluently GERMAN and ENGLISH (min. B2 level),
3) would like to learn and grow within an amazing INTERNATIONAL company in Prague, which will provide you with great package of BONUSES…
…use this opportunity to work for an extraordinary employer, who wants to give you a fresh start and unique chance to provide excellent services and to do things differently than the competition – APLLY NOW!!!
We will find suitable position for you in friendly working environment depending on your level of IT knowledge and previous experience. Organizations increasingly rely on computer systems in all areas of their operations and decision-making processes. It’s therefore crucial to ensure the correct running and maintenance of the IT systems.
Your main responsibilities
- Providing IT support: monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Be prior contact for different kind of stakeholders – rapidly establishing a good working relationship with employees, customers and other professionals
- To resolve independently, quickly and precisely as many service requests (forgotten passwords, viruses, email issues, or more complex issues such as functional support to business units) as possible
- New ideas for innovation
- System analysis and support
- Passion for IT and motivation to learn new skills
- IT background or previous experience in IT support role is an advantage
- Excellent PC knowledge (MS Office, network connections and devices, remote control, software and hardware installation) or willingness to learn it
- Good communicational skills – customer oriented personality
- Analytical and solutions-focused
- Superb attention to detail and a team player mentality
- Attractive salary package
- Personal performance bonuses
- Holidays 5 weeks
- Sick days
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Trainings and language courses
- Meal vouchers
- MultiSport card (free entry to over 250 sport facilities in Prague )
- Snacks (Fresh fruit in the office, Friday breakfasts)
- Team buildings and company events
- Relocation package
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.