What is the job about?
· Maintenance of existing and creation of new software components for advanced driver assistance systems
· Participation on development of new algorithms for ADAS – Python for prototypes and C/C++ for ‘production code’, debugging with ECU hardware on your desk
· Usage of real-time operating systems and environments
· Cooperation with test department – testing of algorithms on company test track near Prague on prototype ECU HW
· Technical communication and documentation (SW requirements, SW architecture and low-level design creation) in English language
· Work with application lifecycle management system
Requirements for the role:
Do you have Master degree in the field of Computer Science or Cybernetics or Robotics or Control Theory?
Do you have experience with ISO/ANSI C possibly also C++?
Do you speak English fluently?
Are you a problem solver with proactive approach?
If you have also experience with embedded systems, software quality management, V-model SW development process, Automotive SPICE, CAN, FlexRay, AUTOSAR or MISRA, it is a great advantage! If not, don´t worry!
If your answer on all the above mentioned questions is YES and you have EU work permit, don´t hesitate and send your CV in ENGLISH on my email firstname.lastname@example.org. And I will be glad to provide you with further information about the position and the company.
I am looking forward to your application!
What does our client offer to the employees?
· Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
· Developed algorithm validation on a company’s test track near Prague
· Personal development such as Special Trainings and Language Courses
· Package of company benefits such as Bonus Structure, Pension scheme, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, 6 Weeks of Holiday