Are you experienced in leading own team of sales representants/medical representants etc.?
Do you have experience in a dental, pharmaceutical or other health care industry?
If you can answer yes, keep reading!
The role will be generating active recommendation & prescription, personal use and sales for consumer and professional products with (visited) professionals in the allocated region via their team. The role will manage the field team in the allocated region and secures continuous enhancement of team competencies and field activity processes by implementing divisional and local plans and enablers.
* Lead the team of consultants by supervising and monitoring the execution and compliance of field activity in their region and secures performance according to local targets and divisional KPIs.
* Executes regular co-visits and monitors adoption of coaching input (3-4/YR).
* Organizes and leads regional team meetings and supports national team meetings.
* Prepares and presents business reports and analysis on area and team performance, maximizing usage of automated company tools and templates.
* Recruits new members in his/her area together with HR.
* Implements action plans related to recommendation targets and identified areas of weakness, tracks adherence and independently drives corrective action.
* Leads/supports calculation and communication of bonus payments.
* Takes executive responsibility for special accounts in the area with a focus on sales and/or recommendation enhancement.
* Takes executive responsibility for coordination with distribution partners in the area.
* Systematically collects and gives feedback to manager & local Retail Marketing concerning competitor activity and company provided communication materials and tools incl samples.
* Identifies, escalates and implements new opportunities to increase recommendation and sales related to new customer segmentation, coverage, touch points, communication, enablers and training of oral care knowledge and persuasion- and selling skills.
* University Degree in Business administration, alternatively in dentistry/life sciences (with strong commercial experience).
* Minimum 5 years of in-field experience as a detailer is a must (experience in a dental, pharmaceutical or other health care industry is desirable).
* Czech/Slovak and communicative English language
* Minimum 1 year of People management experience or training/mentoring experience with (field)teams is a must.
* Previous experience working with dental or pharmaceutical distributors a plus.
* Experience with CRM functionality a plus.
* Driving license category B
Have a look at nice benefits:
* 5 weeks of vacation
* year bonus 8 %
* meal vouchers
* mobile phone
* flexible working hours
* home office
* English lessons
* contribution to leisure time activities, contribution to pension plan etc.
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.