The company itself is dedicated to the production and development of microchips, but they do not focus on their miniaturization (such as Intel or AMD) but on their reliability in extreme conditions. Their microchips can handle temperatures over +200 ° C and their customers are aerospace, automotive and automotive industries. They have about 34 thousand employees worldwide. The office in Brno has 160 people.
- research and implement new technologies and devise a way to automate the design and simulation processes using AI
- with the help of AI, they speed up the pipeline of their work and have already completed more projects in this area, but as the Brno team grows, they also need new technologies that the existing team can handle
- They have closed offices. On a PC, they have Windows with remote access to a Linux server via a virtual machine.
- Everyone gets a laptop (12-15 ″) + 2 monitors
Team: 7 people – senior developers in the field of automation and design of integrated circuits (not AI engineers). They mainly use Python for work and Perl and SKILL for automation.
- senior programmer with advanced work experience in machine learning (ML) or artificial intelligence (AI), 2-3 y+
- 2y+ programming experience, ideally in the field of electrical engineering
- a university degree
- English at the B2 level
- willingness to attend a coordination call with the US team once / a week around 5-6 PM
- free access to the Czech labor market
- willingness to relocate to Brno
- growth to the position of Team Leader in the future
- HO-1-2 days a week
- Meal tickets
- Transport / accommodation / mortgage allowance
- Multisport card
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.