A company that is a world-class print management software developer who delivers intelligent document workflows, optimized printing, scanning and gives businesses complete control over their printer fleets is looking for
ASP.NET developer with Angular.
You would be jumping in at the most exciting time when our fully-fledged public cloud platform enables users to print, scan and deliver their documents faster, more easily and more intuitively, no matter if they are at the office, at home or on the go.
We are now moving into the development of market-unique features that will give customers an great advantage in digitization and cloud transformation!
As an ASP.NET Developer with Angular you would develop the aplication mostly using ASP.NET. Also you will analyze and design its system architecture.
We are looking for C# developer with experience in writing stable, testable code they can be proud of, who will be using analytical skills and expertise in code architecture every day.
You will work in what feels like a start-up atmosphere but backed up by a long history of success.
- Working knowledge of C# 8.0 / .Net Core
- Experienced in multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of networking and network protocols: TCP, HTTP, WebSockets, REST API, SSL
- Knowledge of distributed systems
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Proficiency with Git
Our Tech stack:
- ASP.NET Core
- C# 8.0
- Entity Framework Core
- HTML & CSS, CSS bootstrap, Metronic theme
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- Competitive salary
- Contract for an unlimited period (full-time employment or freelance contract)
- Adjustable tables – if you’d rather stand than sit, no problem!
- High-end laptop and two monitors on your desk
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here
- Possibility to work fully from home after a 3-month trial period
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth
- English and Czech language courses
- Top-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine guaranteed!
- Multisport card
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.