Do you speak Polish and English?
Do you want to start a career helping people?
We are looking for talented multilinguals to join our team of assistance coordinators helping travelers worldwide facing difficulties and emergencies.
You can work full-time or part-time (30h/week).
Apply now to find out more!
Your responsibilities will be:
– Handling incoming calls seeking assistance or medical attention
– Working closely with medical advisors all around the world
– Finding adequate solutions for customers according to company guidelines
What you already have:
– Native or proficient level of written and spoken Polish (C1+)
– Advanced level of written and spoken English (C1)
– Good interpersonal skills
– Customer-centric attitude
– Ability to handle stressful situations
– Time flexibility (working in shifts)
What we offer:
– Financial bonuses
– Up to 40% of HOME OFFICE after probation period
– Multisport card
– Meal allowance
– Contribution to language courses
– Complex training
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.