At AT&T we are redefining the future of communication by connecting people to greater possibility – with expertise, simplicity, and inspiration.
At the heart of our purpose lies a diverse workforce of 200,000 people and a culture that aspires to serve customers first, act boldly, move faster, and win as one.
Our Product Development group, part of AT&T’s Technology Services (ATS) organization, is responsible for building software-based products, services, and platforms that our customers love and need.
Harnessing technology and rebuilding software expertise, the team is inspiring simplicity with projects that deliver revenue and cost savings opportunities.
We are hiring for a Senior ServiceNow Developer with a background in cross-platform software engineering and experience with delivering projects. This opportunity will support the transformation of our industry standard order and delivery management systems. The position requires close collaboration with U.S based Product Management, Business Systems, and Operations teams throughout system development life cycles.
To be successful in this role you have an active background in designing, developing, and implementing solutions in the ServiceNow platform. You will have experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and are expected to have good teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills.
You will need a deep understanding of software methodologies and the ability to balance technical expertise and business acumen. Ideally you may have had previous experience in a rapid-growth start-up enterprise. Alternatively, you have likely worked within an international environment and possess the entrepreneurial mindset to build and successfully contribute to teams of software engineers.
· Design, develop, configure, and customize ServiceNow platform.
· Lead development teams in an Agile environment.
· Help define the software development best practices and secure adherence to the established practices and procedures.
· Work closely with customers to design, develop, and deliver innovative solutions to improve their business processes.
· Build and maintain applications, modules, and workflows within ServiceNow platform.
· Actively support configuration management of code and software.
· Develop and manage integrations between ServiceNow and other systems, applications, and databases, using web services, REST, SOAP APIs.
· Support detailed documentation of systems and features.
· Conduct unit, system, and integration testing to ensure quality and stability of created solutions.
· Lead troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues and defects as they arise and escalate when appropriate with minimal management assistance.
· Actively participate in coding exercises and peer code reviews as part of the development life cycles and change management.
· Actively participate in daily stand-up meetings.
· Ideally 5+ years of experience with implementing ServiceNow solutions as a ServiceNow Developer or Architect with strong understanding of ServiceNow platform.
· Proficient in web development technologies HTML, CSS, XML, AngularJS, and RESTful APIs.
· Familiarity with User Interface Design and User Experience concepts.
· Excellent understanding of IT service management processes and best practices.
· Effective in communicating technical concepts to non-technical staff and business concepts/requirements to technical staff.
· Strong problem-solving skills, excellent troubleshooting skills, and being open-minded and passionate about solving problems vs. using one specific solution in all situations.
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills using English language.
Bachelor level degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field of study.
A career with us, a global leader in communications and technology, comes with big rewards. We offer a competitive salary plus an annual company performance bonus. Once you are a part of the team, you will gain some amazing perks and benefits including wellness & leisure time contribution, sickness compensation plan, premium medical services, family friendly benefits as well as meal contribution and extra days off (…and much more).
This is a hybrid-flex worker position where our preference is for you to be present with your team in the office at least 1-3 times per week. Travel between our locations in Brno/Bratislava is expected from time-to-time.
EMEA, approx. 9am-5.30pm (with some flexibility)
Ready to find out more? Apply today!
AT&T has been changing the way people live, work and play for more than 140 years.
It started with Alexander Graham Bell’s telephone. Since then, our legacy of innovation has included the invention of the transistor – the building block of today’s digital world – as well as the solar cell, the communications satellite and machine learning.
We don’t just transform the world, we keep it connected.