We are a multicultural diverse team of network engineers who are currently looking for new colleagues & friends.
We would like to meet motivated candidates who want to become network professionals and further develop their mobility and IP networking skills.
• Are you a fresh graduate seeking experience or skilled veteran who demands new challenges?
• Are you a flexible and challenged team player?
• Are you willing to go an extra mile above your normal duties to resolve a problem?
• Are you able to learn quickly, follow procedures and come up with innovative ideas?
• Are you ready to work for the World’s TOP #14 most valuable brand and get involved into building a network for over 180 million customers?
YES? Then keep reading!
What would you do?
• Perform various network configurations on the AT&T Mobile Network:
– Provisioning of new Cell Sites, Carriers, Sectors and other instances
– Activation/deactivation of features
– Updating the existing configuration
– Audit and remediation
– Removal/deletion/decommissioning of unused equipment
• Work with cutting edge technologies including 5G NR
• Collaborate with the highly professional team and learn a lot
• Provide the support and guide the ground staff during remote integration and troubleshooting
How would you do it?
• Completing our extensive training for newcomers and shadowing your colleagues to the point of fully trained and independent network engineer
• Executing network changes while following our internal processes and technical documentation
• Performing pre-checks and post-checks to ensure network reliability
• Suggesting improvements to the processes
• Reporting errors in the procedures
• Cooperating with your Brno and US based colleagues
• Progressing your knowledge and skills via internal trainings to support new technologies and projects
When would you do it?
• Disruptive network changes are performed in the maintenance window, which is a 6-hour interval starting mornings from 5:00am-10:00am Brno local time, depending on the time zone of the target equipment
• There are some projects require you to work during US Day hours (starting 13:00 or later Brno local time) and some may also require a night shift work
• This is a full-time job – 40 hours per week
What should you know?
• IP Networking – CCNA level knowledge
• Mobility – understanding the architecture and basic functionality
• Linux/UNIX – practical experience is a plus
• Scripting and programming skills – ability to read and understand scripts and code
• Be able to work as a team player and independently
What will you get?
• 5 weeks of vacation
• Pension contributions calculated from percentage of annual income (after 1 year)
• Electronic meal vouchers (in value of 135 CZK)
• ActivePass card contribution
• Compensation for income loss due to sickness; advanced medical program
• Company risk life insurance
• Teambuilding events and a lot of other discounts and benefits
As the first truly modern media company, AT&T has been changing the way people live, work and play for more than 140 years. With a legacy of innovation, our technology shapes today’s digital world with everything from transistors and solar cells to communication satellites.