Our Customer Care Centres are your connection to a global leader in tech and communications. This is where friendly, diverse voices come together as one team, eager to serve our customers over the phone and help them get the most out of our products. When you bring your exceptional English skills, you’ll have the chance to launch an impressive career with us.
For this role, you must also have:
- Excellent English language skills
- Technology experience is nice, but not necessary.
What makes a successful Customer Care Centre Representative?
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to help
- Problem-solving skills
Join a team that connects people with a global company.
And thanks to your incredible talents, you have the chance to help us do it.
ON THE JOB
We know you’ve got the talents to take on our biggest challenges. Here’s what you can expect inside our Customer Care Centres.
STAY ON SCHEDULE
Our European centers operate 11am to 8am CET, most shifts are afternoon and evenings, some night and weekend work (with salary uplifts) will be expected. Bid on a shift that fits your needs with our performance-based bid system.
ANSWER THE CALL
No chat or email here – you’ll only hear from customers over the phone. Our lines can get pretty busy, so be ready to help out with a positive attitude.
KNOW THE CODE
We’ve crafted clear and consistent operating procedures for you to follow to best support customers and keep it professional.
PLAY YOUR PART
Before you join the team, expect to run through a customer roleplay to get comfortable with your responsibilities.
As a Customer Care Representative, you’ll be the voice of AT&T for the millions of customers using our U-verse & DIRECTV services – a premiere bundle of advanced TV services, high speed internet, and digital home phone. You’ll play a vital role in shaping the customer experience on everything from general billing and service inquiries to troubleshooting and scheduling repairs. We’re offering a chance to gain valuable experience along with access to the resources you need to make an impact on your future – and ours.
Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. At AT&T, we’re dedicated to keeping our customers connected with the people, entertainment and information they care about most. Whether you’re a fresh graduate or have experience, we have the perfect opportunity to join our growing team and find out just how far a career at AT&T can take you.
What’s in it for you? As an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards. Like working in an innovative workspace, team building events, competitive compensation, and health and lifestyle benefits.
To qualify, you will need to be fluent in English (B2-C1 level) and have the flexibility to work in a 21/7 environment to serve our global customer base. Bring your ability to leave a positive impression with our customers and we’ll provide the training, tools and experience you need to develop your career. Experience in a technical or support center is a plus but is not essential.
- Respond to customer phone calls as the ‘first line’ of support for AT&T
- Ensure a positive experience by providing the right customer solution
- Handle a range of issues related to AT&T products & services
Key competencies and skills:
- Advanced spoken English: B2-C1 level
- Logical mind-set and a passion for problem solving
- Able to work in a 21/7 shift environment.
- Basic knowledge of communication technology, e.g. internet, tv, phone
- Good organization skills and attention to detailhe right attitude and work ethic for a fast paced team environment
- Contract type: Unlimited, full-time contract
- Working hours: Mon-Sun, 8-hour shifts, covering 11AM to 8AM (focus on afternoons, evenings and night shifts), plus weekends
- Start date: May, June, July
- Selection process: online technical testing, video interview screening, online live interview with manager (please have your webcamera ready)
- Salary: From 27,659 CZK brutto per month. Actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge and experience. Additional compensation may be paid for shift working.
- Czech Application Restrictions: At the current time we will only progress applications from Czech nationals, foreign nationals who lawfully reside in the Czech Republic and EU/EEA nationals only.
Please upload your CV in English language.
AT&T is global telecommunication, technology and media company, that has been changing the way people live, work and play for the past 144 years. Our Customer Care Centers are your connection to a global leader in tech and communications. This is where friendly, diverse voices come together as one team, eager to serve our customers over the phone and help them get the most out of our products.