Do you want to be a part of a skilled team of Infrastructure Engineers who work for some of the largest companies in Denmark? Now you have your chance to seek the challenging role as Infrastructure DevOps Engineer.
- We are looking for an Automation Infrastructure Engineer who will analyze existing customer’s infrastructure with the current delivery model and implement automation and optimization ideas utilizing DevOps practices.
You will also participate and provide consultancy on a customer´s journey from legacy (On-premise setup) to future hybrid cloud solution (powered by Azure, AWS).
Together with your colleagues from CZ and PH, you will participate in On-call (24×7) duty to ensure stable deliveries.
- Collaborate internally with multiple technical/functional teams and externally directly to customers and their other service providers to deliver what is really needed and not just what is requested.
- Create and do presentations/workshops for internal and/or customer use.
Proven skills in Automation/Scripting, working with infrastructure as code in automating daily tasks in a GitOps operating model
Understanding and experience with technologies like Terraform, Kubernetes, Puppet and scripting tools – Powershell, Bash
Hybrid Operations (experience with both Cloud and On-premise infrastructure)
Strong foundation in at least 4-5 technical domains (Windows, Linux, AD, Web, Database, Networking, Security, Storage/Virtualization (VMware), Backup/Recovery, Logging/Monitoring/Reporting Familiarity with public clouds (Azure, AWS), ELK (Grafana), Icinga, cloud management is a plus.)
Handle Patch & Lifecycle Management of the Virtualized environment primarily VMware & Hardware
Project participating, deployments, upgrading & advisory is expected
Cloud-based Certifications (AWS, Azure) is nice to have
Cloud migration experience is a plus
• 5 weeks of vacations/year
• 5 sick days/year
• Flexible working hours
• Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
• Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per work day
• Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sport facilities in Czech Republic
• Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
• Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
• Wide selection of tea and coffee for free
• Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
• Height adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
• Czech and Danish language lessons
• Annual flu vaccination for free
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.