We are looking for an Automation Tester for a sucessful Fintech company.
Our client has been doing business in Czech Republic, Slovakia, USA and Asian countries. They are proud for being able to adapt to the rapid growth of the local financial sector and adapt the ecosystem to any shift on the market as fast as possible.
As an Automation tester, you would be part of team which develops a global mobile application focused on finacial products while using micro-service architecture on the backend side and flutter for the mobile application. The project is cloud-based.
You would be supported in a long term career development (with dedicated budget).
You would be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, mantaining tests and automating scripts
- Communicating with development teams
- Manual testing of mobile application and backend APIs
- Monitoring the results of automated tests execution
- Experience with C# or testing mobile apps (preferably in Flutter but it is not must)
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- English on communicative level
- Smartphone – iOS or Android
- Up to two 24“ monitors
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days of personal time off
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Yoga lessons and massages
- Relax room and games room
- Free tea, coffee and Fruit days
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.