· From the beginning of development, you will cooperate closely with the development team to advise on the facilitation of automation testing and to develop the test strategy and specific cases that will be required to ensure full test coverage
· Together with the development team, you will diagnose the causes of failures in the execution of test suites and work with the appropriate members to resolve such issues
· You will also have the opportunity to provide support for the functional testers to help them develop and implement automated test suites
· Attend daily meetings with the development team to coordinate progress and resolution of any blocks to development
- Strong automation testing experience in a complex area (does not have to be FX or Banking).
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, ksh, bash or sh).
- Relational database experience.Experience with log file analysis with de-bugging, Messaging and SQL as part of Server side testing.
- Effective communication skills with other development team members, project managers, managers and users across multiple global locations.
· Regular training
· Internal Mobility
· Home office
· Flexible hours
· 5 weeks holiday
· Annual bonus
· Language courses
· Meal vouchers fully paid
· Relocation Package (EU)