business-driven company, dedicated to state of the art technologies
Comlany develops high-data-volume, low-latency applications using the latest technologies meeting high-availability & performance criteria.
The team is responsible for externally developed system which is driven by business-defined workflows and is used by thousands of call center operators in 5 countries. The system is interconnected with many other systems through various types of interfaces (Confluent Kafka, RabbitMQ, REST and others). In our team we communicate with the system vendor and HCI businesses in countries in order to provide deliveries of new functionalities, supervise the operations of our system, and to maintain the high quality of the system.
We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer who will be responsible for the development, maintenance, and evaluation of our automated tests and maintenance of related supporting technologies.
- Develop and maintain tests and automation scripts
- Monitor the results of automated test execution, report the progress, analyze, and report the defects
- Communicate with the development team on test execution and issue solving
- Be able to work independently
- JUnit framework
- SQL – basic knowledge (preferably Oracle or MySQL)
- GIT basics
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Spring Framework basics
- Docker basics
- Postman, SoapUI
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Working in autonomous agile teams (4–15 members) with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunities of a start-up, stability of a corporation
- Easily negotiable flexi office
- Hybrid work mode (during probation period 3x onsite + 2x HO, after – 1x onsite, rest HO)
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- Smartphone – iOS or Android
- Up to two 24“ monitors
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days of personal time off
- Meal allowances
- Budget for career development
- Technical trainings and certificates of your choice
- Soft-skills and managerial trainings
- Possible internal growth
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Yoga lessons and massages
- Relax room and games room
- Free tea, coffee and Fruit days
- A modern business park located near the Brno downtown
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.